TSQ offers consultancy for compliance with European Directives and related harmonized standards. Machines, Medical Devices, In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices, Construction Products, PED, ATEX, Toys, PPE
In the context of European legislation, our advice focuses on the procedures that manufacturers, representatives, importers and distributors must follow to place products subject to CE Marking on the market.
1. Technical file or technical documentation on the typical product / product families
2. Manufacturing process control
1. Preparation of the product technical file, technical documentation and/or results of the initial type tests
2. Design and implementation of a manufacturing control system
3. Audit of the Notified Body where foreseen